Tweet I am sure that you are aware, but Twitter only lets you use 140 Characters to send out updates. So if you have a URL of the website or blog posting that you want to link to, and it is say http://www.markshaw.biz/retailers-want-more-revenue-can-twitter-help/- that is a whopping 69 characters. You wont then have much room left [...]
Who Writes this stuff
Its important you know who writes all this content. Mark Shaw writes all these blog posts.. Thats me in the photo below tweeting away....
Categories to Check out
- Mark on Loyds TSB Bank Social Media Team vs British Gas Social Media Team
- Graham Jones on Loyds TSB Bank Social Media Team vs British Gas Social Media Team
- Mark Headrick on Has Twitter removed your username or your tweets from the search..
- Roger The Castle Man on Is your business making this stupid Twitter mistake?
- markshaw on Is your business making this stupid Twitter mistake?