Your Twitter Surgery is Now Open.
- When it comes to Twitter, What are you Struggling with?
- When it comes to Twitter, What do you need help with?
- When it comes to Twitter, What questions do you need answering?
I have been in the Twitter trenches for the last 9yrs. Speaking, advising, consulting, training, troubleshooting and helping businesses become more effective with their use of Twitter and social media.
- Rather than detail every single thing I have done, I have created a PDF for those that are interested. You can download it here.
- You can also read a letter of recommendation from the University Of The Arts London where I have been training staff and students since Jan 2012.
- Here is a massive list of Twitter Reviews I have gathered over the years. Check them out here.
How much is the Twitter Surgery?
The cost is £30 for 30 mins. In that time you can ask as much as you like. My aim is to make sure that you get my very best info and advice as quickly as possible and to fast track you to the right advice.
What Do I Do Next?
The next step if you’re interested is to:
1. Pay me via PayPal – Here’s That PayPal Link For You To Start
2. Once I have received payment, I will email you back to arrange a suitable date & time for your Twitter surgery.
3. The Twitter surgery is conducted over Skype.
Here’s My Money Back Guarantee
I am so confident that I will be able to give you great actionable advice that I also offer everyone my 100% money back guarantee offer. If immediately after your Twitter surgery session, you don’t feel it was worth the £30, simply let me know and I will refund you All Your Money – No Questions Asked.
Still Not sure? Ask me any questions about the Twitter Surgery.
Some of you may still not be sure its for you. That’s fine. Contact me via my Contact form and I will happily answer any of your Twitter Surgery questions.